We want everybody’s stay at Horgabost Camp Site to be as enjoyable as possible.
We would ask everyone to please use some common sense and courtesy, along with obeying the following guidelines:-
- Children should be supervised at all times. Please take care when children are using toilet facilities as locking mechanism could prove difficult for little fingers.
- No campfires anywhere onsite or on any grassy area.
- Dispose of all rubbish and recycle where possible in bins provided.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times and on a lead while on the site.
- Dog fouling must be cleaned up immediately.
- No generators or playing of loud music.
- Do not climb fences – use gates.
- Drive slowly and with caution.
- Overnight parking on site (including car park) strictly for prebooked users of the campsite only.
- Obey signage referring to vehicle access.
Please note that the operators may, at any time, ask you to leave if you choose to ignore these guidelines or if your behaviour is offensive and/or disruptive in any way.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.